SIVBUILD OBSTACLE COURSE
EXPLANATION OF THE OBSTACLE COURSE
- The team will make their way through the obstacle course
- The Team must complete the obstacle before proceeding to the next obstacle
- Any obstacle not completed by an individual in the team will incur a 20 H/O push-ups Opt outpenalty for that individual. The team can not move on until this penalty is completed.
- ALL ELITE and COMPETITIVE Teams must complete EVERY Obstacle, the Opt Out is only for Social teams or after 3 decent goes of an obstacle.
- Note about Monkey Bars: Each team member must complete the monkey bars, if a team member falls off they can continue but must return to the start. Alternatively team members can choose to do a 20 Hand/Off push-ups, however this is only reserved for Social teams or after 3 decent goes of an obstacle.
- Again all ELITE and COMPETITIVE are expected to do each obstacle or at least have 3 decent goes at each obstacle before 'opting out' to do the 20 H/O push ups