Leg One - Sled Pull
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY SLED PULL
- Sled Pull - 2 team members start at alternate ends in a seated position at the blocks.
- Team member one will pull the sled 21 metres to the marker. At this point a marshal will raise a flag indicating that team member 2 may pull the sled back to the start position.
- This is done for 3 rounds.
- At the end of the 3 rounds, the next 2 team members repeat this action before moving on to the next leg.
- NB Males have different weights. Females and juniors have the same weight. These are determined on the day pending on weather and field conditions