There will be a trophy for the fastest team who will take home the Samson Challenge in each of the below categories.
There are Eight Categories where your team can take home a winning Perpetual Trophy. As well as a Shield donated by Summerland Trophies, this shield will go to the fastest team overall and who will ultimately hold the Lismore Samson Title. There is also the Our Kids Winner whichgoes to a team decided by Team Samson who shows great team work and outstanding attitude on the day.
- Male Open
- Female Open
- Mixed Team - this consists only of 2 males and 2 female
- Masters Men (all competitors over 40)
- Masters Women (all competitors over 40)
- Masters Mixed (all competitors over 40)
- Junior Boys (all competitors need to be between 16 and 18)
- Junior Girls (all competitors need to be between 16 and 18)
The main categories winners will be announced on the oval with the 'Leg winners' announced at the Richmond Hotel at the NORTEC Results and Recovery Party at the Richmond, as well as
- All competitors will get a drink voucher after 4.30pm
- Prizes from our fabulous Sponsors will be handed out
- Those who attend the NORTEC Results and Recovery Party at the Richmond will be in the draw to win a nights accomodation in the Penthouse at the Beach Suites
- Nibbles will be supplied by the generous team at The Richmond Hotel, however meals can also be ordered at the Hotel.
- Free entry for competitors and volunteers who wear their wrist bands, $5 entry for non-competitors.
- Other merchandise will be available to purchase including hats, stubby holders and Samson Support Shirts.