1. Team members do every leg as a non-stop event with your mates by your side the whole time.
2. No leg can be started until all members of team are present.
3. All competitors must follow all instructions given by officials.
4. Prior to the event all participants must do an online registration on REGISTER NOW.
5. Any competitor who withdraws from the event must notify officials as soon as possible.
6. Good sport-person-like conduct is asked of all competitors, abusive language or behaviour towards officials or spectators will NOT be tolerated.
7. All competitors must be PRE-REGISTERED, no competitor will be able to compete without filling in a entry form prior to 20 February, 2018.
8. All registrations must be fully completed and registration paid by 20 February, 2018
NO Registrations will be accepted after Midnight on 20 FEBRUARY, 2018.
9. In the event of an injury to a competitor an official must be notified as soon as possible
10. A 5 minute penalty may occur if the rules of any leg are breached **
11. Each competitor can only be in one team.
12. If all your team members are 40 and over your team have a choice to enter into the Masters Category or the Open Category.
13. All competitors must be over 16 must by November 1, 2018
** Penalties – Infringements-
- 1st = five (5) min time deduction;
- 2nd = five (5) min time deduction; and
- 3rd = five (5) min time deduction, added up to equal fifteen (15) minutes