THE EXPLANATION OF THE SWIM LEG
NB All Competitors will be Showered off in the Shower provided outside AS A TEAM for 30 SECONDS before entering the Pool....this is part of Health Regulations, no Showering...no getting in the pool, our awesome Lismore Lions will monitor this, any team not playing by the rules or are rude to our volunteers will incurr a 1 min time penalty.
(Huge thanks to Laser Plumbing for the Shower awesome addition!)
- All swimmers must be in the pool BEFORE the your team started. THIS MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO
- The swim is performed in a relay fashion with TWO team members swimming together in pairs.
- All team members are at one end of the pool. All members must stay in their lane and in the water during this leg until all members have completed their legs.
- The 1st pair swims 25m and turns back and swims 25m (totalling 50m), on touching the wall, both swimmers must touch BEOFRE the next team pair may start their lap, in relay fashion, every pair swims 5 times.
- Please note pool is 25m therefore 50m, is up and back.
- Any stroke is allowed, no flippers can be used or swimming aids :)